Friday, June 5, 2009

So CHIC!

"I don't have anything to wear!"...

... when you are staring at your own my-stuffs-can-barely-fit-in-anymore wardrobe. Sounds familiar? Perhaps, all you need is a lil' inspiration (instead of a new wardrobe!). Let me introduce you to (drums roll)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Click on the magic link above and 'play' around! It's a REAL good place to seek inspiration and see what other stylistas are wearing around the world! 

Some of my favorite looks:

I simply LURVE how she mixes OLD + NEW and LOUD + 'quiet'


How can someone look so FLAWLESS?


Simple and Chic! Enough said. 
ps: you might need those 1km long legs to work her look!


Our very own! Can you believe she's actually from Brunei? CHICA!


Something for the boys!


EYE CANDY! 


Go visit NOW!
THANK me later! LOL

XOXO

No comments: